Mauritius is the ideal place to relax. Hundreds of activities are offered in Mauritius. Wellbeing in luxury spas and hotels, varied sporting experiences (hiking, water sports, climbing, discovering the island), rich and varied culinary experiences, whether you are a couple, with family, with friends or for a business trip, the island will know how to seduce you.
What to do in Mauritius?
Whether to give you the maximum information to prepare your holidays or guide you on the spot. You will find on our site - based on a Google Maps navigation - all the information concerning the leisure, sporting or cultural activities of the island of Mauritius. If you have not chosen your accommodation yet, we have selected the best hotels and villas in Mauritius. As a couple or family, there is something for every budget and every taste. Whether you like the luxury and comfort of hotel services or the freedom of a bungalow with sea views, on Visit Today you will find what your'e looking for. Although Mauritius is paradise with its dream beaches and turquoise lagoon, it would be a shame not to leave your hotel to enjoy the incredible wealth of our island. There are interesting excursions whether you are a water sports enthusiast or passionate about culture, ready to meet the people of Mauritius and their heritage. It is easy to visit Mauritius because here everything is set up to satisfy the most demanding customers.
Recreational and sports activities
The range of activities offered in Mauritius is practically endless:
• Aquatic activities: scuba diving, snorkeling, underwater walking, sailboat rentals, catamaran trips, big game fishing, windsurfing, kite surfing, parasailing, speedboat, seakart, submarine rentals, swimming with dolphins, etc.
• Golf courses, horse riding, hiking, canyonning, the 3rd longuest Zip Line (Tyrolienne) in the world, etc.
• Quad, rental of motorcycles, buggies, bicycles, etc.
• Gourmet, international and local cuisine...
• Visits to museums, exhibitions, rum factories, etc.
• But also the natural beauty of Ile aux Aigrettes, the Pointe d'Esny, Blue Bay, Mahebourg, Le Morne, the Ferney Valley, ...
Who does the selection ?
Our selection is based solely on our own experiences and those of the friends who live here in Mauritius. It is not based on a paying system. The general referencing visible on the homepage is only oriented in the interest of the users of our site dedicated to Mauritius. The proposed venues are intended to be as objective as possible for an audience composed of both casual visitors but also for Mauritian residents and expats living in Mauritius.
Below you'll find random links proposed by categories of places to visit in Mauritius :